About

Sunday, 23 March 2014

A Valentine's Day Stitchy Swap Part 1: Receiving

So a friend of mine (The very talented Crystal, go check her out!) organised a Valentine's swap, and I was paired with the wonderful, the fabulous Jo Ashcroft!* Jo is a seamstress and teacher, and all around cool lady. I was so stoked to be paired with her. And she did not disappoint!


Look at those goodies! A packet of Pineapple Lumps (which was mysteriously empty...hmm.. ;) a very appropriate cat card and a cushion.



But not just any cushion. This cushion. Look at how cute it is! And it is so soft and snuggly and totally worthy of it's own bear hugs. Such an awesome Valentine's gift, thanks again Jo!

Coming up next time, the giving...

Thanks for stopping by!
Emma x




*I really hope you read that in the style of Jools Holland.

3 comments:

  1. So so cute!!! I love our awesome friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it:-) I adore what you sent me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That pillow is the awesome, and I love the image. Jo is rad. So are you! EFU Forever!!

    ReplyDelete